Maureen is beginning a new career and adventure as a Foreign Service Officer with the US Department of State. Joining her on the adventure is Finn, a 7 year old dog that she adopted last year.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Reality check
So I realized this week that in less than a month I will be starting over in a new career, new home, new everything. While this is very exciting, it comes with a long to do list. I have a mountain of paperwork to complete and return to State by January 28. Oh, and organize all of my belongings for pack out, which is also occurring on January 28. And work at my current job. And also work at my previous job. And taking Finn to the trainer, so he is well behaved and ready for all of the transitions of the next few months. And training for a marathon. Life is fun, right
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment